Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thankful for the weekend!


This week was by far the worst week of my life. Just when I thought I was going to be okay, I got a toothache and a sinus infection. Then, our sitter's husband had a stroke and Lee had to take off to stay home with Autumn on Thursday. I fell apart again on Friday when I had to leave. She was sitting on the bed making cute faces and cooing at Lee. I started thinking about everything I would miss during the day and I just lost it! Uggh!!! Lee did a great job taking care of her. He called me at work and Autumn cooed in the phone. :) Today, has been much better. We got up this morning and went to IHOP. Then we went and visited with Mimaw and Pipaw. After that we stopped by and saw Aunt GiGi and Uncle Aaron. Now, we are going to take a little snooze. Hopefully, next week will be better.

1 comment:

Talitha said...

I hope so, too! :) Love you!