Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eight Weeks and Counting...


Sadly, time is marching on. Autumn was 8 weeks old yesterday. She will be 2 months on Thursday. I can't believe how much she has already grown. Mom bought this cute, little sweater before Autumn was born. She was so tiny when she came home, I never thought this thing would fit. But, as you can see she has it on!
Autumn is getting to be so much fun! She recognizes Lee and I whenever we pick her up. She is all smiles! She has also started cooing and "talking" to us when we hold her. She is trying really hard to roll over when we lay her on her tummy, but she hasn't quite got the hang on it yet.
I am super, sad that I have to go back to work on Monday. I have cried about it every night this past week. I know Monday will be a horrible day for me! Hopefully, Auutmn will have a good day with Mrs. Carolyn. I know she will take good care of her, but I can't stand the thought of having to walk away and leave her there. Please pray that I make it through the next week without having a mental breakdown. :)

No comments: