Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeling Blue

Well, I started back to work on Monday of this week. Thus far, this had been the worst week of my life (and it's only Tuesday). For those of you who are working moms I know you can sympathize. For those who are fortunate enough to be able to stay home, thank God every day for this gift that you have been given. I feel like my heart has been ripped out my chest. I hate waking Autumn up at the crack of dawn every morning and having to leave her with a virtual stranger. She has been so confused this week. She screamed for an hour after getting home the past two afternoons. What makes the situation even worse for me, is that I am going to school to take care of other people's children. Oh the irony!!!!

I have had several people say, well you could stay home if you really wanted too. So not true, right now. Lee and I plan to have at least one other child (maybe two) and it's time to buy a new vehicle and get a bigger house. And, unfortunately in this day and age it pretty much takes two to make ends meet.

I really appreciate all my sweet family members, husband, and co-workers for being so supportive right now. I most certainly need it. So, please just keep praying for me and my little angel. Hopefully, we will adjust soon.