Friday, March 6, 2009

All Tuckered Out


Autumn is nine weeks old today! We had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Autumn got her first shots. I couldn't watch. It broke my heart when she cried. I was so glad Lee was there to help. He is a wonderful daddy! She weighs 10 lbs and 5 ounces and she is almost 22 inches long. Dr. Anderson said she had great muscle control and would probably do everything early. She already thinks she can sit up and stand. She gets so mad when I put her in her boppy. She will pull herself forward, then fall back. She gets mad and fusses about it, then tries again. She is so much fun to watch. ..... This is a picture of her after her shots this afternoon. She was worn out. Aunt Gigi gave her a bottle this evening and Uncle Aaron rocked her to sleep. She is so spoiled, but I think it's wonderful that she is so loved!

1 comment:

Talitha said...

Hey! I am not surprised you couldn't watch those shots--I bet it was awful. How are things going? The second week any better? I saw that you have the flu now, so I am guessing it probably hasn't gotten much better. Do all 3 of you have it?