Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!
















I can't believe my baby is a year old. I know I am writing this after the fact, but it was such an emotional day for me. I had just finished putting all her past pics in her photo albums, writing comments, and dating them. I cried for three nights in a row, I think. Lee didn't know what to do with me. Here are 12 things about my sweet, cupcake girl! 1. Autumn is a delightful little girl who loves to laugh. 2. She may look just like her mommy, but she a daddy's girl all the way!!! 3. She loves baths. 4. She likes to chew on anything and everything. (paper is her favorite though) 5. She woud rather play chase or have us chase her than anything. 6. She loves music and likes to shake her booty. 7. She loves looking at the maows (cats) 8. She is a great sleeper and looks like an angel when she wakes up in the morning. 9. She loves her grandparents, uncles, and aunt. 10. Her favorite foods are chicken nuggets, french fries, gerber cheese puffs, and chocolate milk. 11. She is little for her age, but has a big personality. 12. She also loves ot play with telephone! (hangs up on grandma every time.) Autumn got many wonderful gifts for her bithday. A Dora Explorer musical book, a See-N-Say, Dr. Suess books, John Deere boots, a singing tea set, and a singing mailbox. It was a fun day!!! I made pizzas for everyone and funfetti cupcakes.

No comments: