Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ella Elise Horne
















First of all, Gen I am sooo sorry that it has taken me two weeks to get these pics posted for you. I love you! Gen and Aaron welcomed Little Miss Ella into the world on Sunday, Jan. 17th. Ella weighed 7 lbs. 9 0z and was 21 inches long. She has her daddy's face and legs and her mama's dark hair. She is a cutie! I am glad that Gen and Aaron live so close by. I have enjoyed sneaking over when Autumn is napping and getting some Ella sugar. I took Autumn to meet Ella and I am not sure what she thinks about her yet. We shall see. Autumn kinda gave her a look like okay, your nice but I was here first and I am going to play with my Uncle Aaron. I am sure they will be fast friends when Ella can get down and get into mischief with Autumn. Here are some pics of the happy little family.

No comments: