Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Eve
















Our family made the decision this year to all come together and open gifts on Christmas morning at Mom & Dad's. It's something we had not all done together in several years. And, to be honest Gen and I missed it horribly. I don't think we ever realized how much we enjoyed the chaos and noise of a large family until we were on our own. Needless to say we made it happen! Therefore, Lee and I decided that Christmas Eve would be our special family evening at home with Autumn. Lee could hardly wait! We decided to keep her gifts simple for her 1st Christmas. We got her a set of wooden ABC blocks, a Christmas jingle bell bear, and the Fisher Price farm set. I think she really liked the bows and paper best! Having a child truly makes Christmas magical. I think I took about 80 pics that night. Here are a few to enjoy...

No comments: