Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5 Months




Autumn was 5 months old yesterday. I can't believe how much she is learning and changing every day. I found this pic of Autumn and Lee a few weeks after she was born. She was so tiny then. Here are a few new things about her.... She has discovered her toes and how to put them in her mouth. She comes home with soggy socks every day. She loves watching Disney movies and the Backyardigns (sp?) She loves her daddy!!! She will follow him around the room with her eyes. She also likes to sit in his chair with him and make growling noises. They are hysterical together. It makes my heart melt. She will also reach for favorite objects now and will even hand her pacifier back to us when she doesn't want it. She enjoys looking at books with me before bed (even if she does try to put them in her mouth) We read a Children's Bible story and a fun story every night. I hope this is a routnine we will always keep. We love her so much!!!! Only 2 more days then I get to spend the whole summer with my babe! I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to have this time off with her. :) I will have to show off her swim suit next time.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

5 months WOW! She's getting so big! I love the picture of her in her hat!

Talitha said...

AW! I am so excited you've got the whole summer with that sweet girl! She's getting bigger!

Gena Horne said...

Wish you could have captured the random pizza sauce on her tonight! These pictures are too cute!