Sunday, June 7, 2009

A COUSIN IS ON THE WAY!!!


I am so thankful that I am officially on summer break! Autumn and I had a wonderful, relaxing week together last week. Lee and I went to Target tonight and picked up her highchair. While we were there we also got her a small sand pail and a little pool. I am so excited. I am going to blow it up tomorrow and we are going to play!!! Moving on now to another topic..... I'm going to be an Aunt!!! Gena and Aaron are expecting a little one at the end of January. The whole family is elated. I am thrilled that Autumn is going to have a little a cousin to play with. :) My mom and dad said this whole grandparent thing is the most fun they have had in years. They are wonderful and we are so fortunate to have them!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for baby cousins! I'm sure you guys are just as excited as we are! Autumn is getting so big...she's such a doll!

Talitha said...

So excited that the baby is on his/her way! How exciting!! :)