Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day












For those who don't know, last week was one of trial and tribulation for me. I have been stressed out about several situations at work. Lee's work scheduled changed, my students are crazed, and I am just basically worn out. To top it all off, I had an accident on Friday and my brand new vehicle now has to go to the body shop! At least, Autumn had already been dropped off at daycare and I wasn't hurt. Despite how bad it may have been, there is one thing that always makes my bad day melt away. I can't wait to get home each evening and see the sweet smile on my little girl's face. Growing up, I wanted nothing more than to be a mom. It seems like I had to wait forever for her. But that day finally came. And, today I am so grateful to God to have such a beautiful, sweet, healthy little girl. I love you Autumn ( my little sunshine)!

No comments: