Sunday, August 2, 2009

Caught Red Handed!











Autumn has been rubbing her eyes for the past two and half hours. That is a sure sign that she getting sleepy. I put her in her bed about 35 minutes ago. I sang her a few songs and I thought for sure she would be out. I came back in the office only to hear her giggling 15 minutes later. I went into her room and caught her climbing up the side of her crib again. Busted!!! Little stinker just smiled and laughed. Of course, I had to get the camera. I love her so much. She is such a little mess! I am going to miss her terribly tomorrow. It's that dreaded time of year again... Back to School.

2 comments:

Gena Horne said...

bahahahahaha! Go little stinky face! She's getting so big and so sneaky..reminds me of someone!!

Talitha said...

naughty!!!!hehe