Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beach Trip!!!
















Last weekend Mom, Gena, Autumn, & I loaded up and headed to Jacksonville Beach for our girls trip. I couldn't wait to see how Autumn would react to the beach. We had an awesome time. We spent the morning shopping in the St. John's towncenter and eating at the Cheesecake Factory. Autumn enjoyed some yucky guacomole dip and the whipped topping on my cheesecake. Afterwards we checked into our hotel and hit the beach. Autumn sat down and instantly started trying to eat the sand. We had our work cut out for us. She loved that stuff!!! The waves tickeled the bottom of her feet, but she loved splashing. She also loved the pool!!! She floated around,splashed, and kicked. She is such a sweet heart. We all had a wonderful time and Autumn was so well behaved. We really can take her just about anywhere.










Autumn turned 7 months this week. Her top two teeth are trying to come in. They are killing her. She had figured out that she can try to bite at us with the bottom two. She is so funny. She loves to sit up in the floor and can get into just about anything. She has just about gotten the hang of crawling. I think she really wants to pull up on stuff though. She keeps trying, she just isn't tall enough yet. Thank goodness. I am already having to watch her like a hawk. We love her so much and I know I am going to miss her tremendously next week. The joys of going back to work. :(

2 comments:

Gena Horne said...

Yay cute pics! I'm so glad we all got to go! I had a lot of fun, she is such a sweetie, I've missed her all week. See you tomorrow!

Talitha said...

YOU ATE AT TCF WITHOUT MEMEMEEMEMEME!?!??!!? Just kidding! These pictures are awesome--especially the first one. Tehe. :)