Monday, January 26, 2009

One Month!



It's hard to believe that Autumn is already a month old. I don't know where the time has gone! I started noticing that her newborn clothes were actually starting to fit last week. I got on the scales at mom's today, then held her. We guess that she is about 7 1/2 - 8 lbs now. (depending on how accurrate mom's scales are)

Lee and I took Autumn to Portrait Innovations last Friday and had her picture taken. It was quite an adventure. The bright lights scared her half to death. We would give her the pacifier, then yank it out so they could get a shot. Amazingly, we actually got some great pictures. I'm so glad we decided to go ahead and do it. I want to always remember how tiny she was. And, of course, I had to mail some to Lee's family. They are unfortunatley, having to watch her grow up in pictures for the time being.

1 comment:

Talitha said...

Aw, I can't wait to see the pictures! :) I can't believe how old she is already! Good gravy! :) I hope you've been resting! Love you!