Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still Waiting...

Well, it seems that Autumn just isn't ready to enter this world yet. We thought that I would be induced this weekend. However, due to the fact that I had only dialated one centimeter last Thursday, they didn't want to risk it. They said there was a good chance the induction wouldn't work and I would have to have a C-section. No thanks! I will be happy to pass on that. So, I now have an induction date of Dec. 29th. I feel like the Grinch and poor Lee has suffered through some extreme emotional outbursts this past week. Hopefully, it is a sign that she is coming soon.

Lee is thinking Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. He has said this all along. I couldn't think of a more perfect Christmas gift! Tomorrow we will go back to the doctor. Hopefully, we will have some promising news. :0

No comments: